[ast-developers] State of kornshell.com
Siteshwar Vashisht
2017-11-22 13:20:33 UTC
Hello,

Recently I noticed that it's hard to find link to current development version of ksh93. Searching for "Korn Shell' on google gives a link to http://www.kornshell.com/, however the link to GitHub on the homepage is misleading. If someone on this list has admin access to the website, please fix this link. I believe we should make an effort to improve this website. Since this is the official website for KornShell, I would like to make it more useful.
Siteshwar Vashisht
Siteshwar Vashisht
2017-12-03 03:38:44 UTC
Recently I noticed that it's hard to find link to current development version
of ksh93. Searching for "Korn Shell' on google gives a link to
http://www.kornshell.com/, however the link to GitHub on the homepage is
misleading. If someone on this list has admin access to the website, please
fix this link. I believe we should make an effort to improve this website.
Since this is the official website for KornShell, I would like to make it
more useful.
The link has been fixed.
Siteshwar Vashisht
Siteshwar Vashisht