[ast-developers] lists.research.att.com web server is down
Siteshwar Vashisht
2017-06-22 12:49:21 UTC
Siteshwar Vashisht
Xose Vazquez Perez
2017-06-23 19:09:30 UTC
Post by Siteshwar Vashisht
http://lists.research.att.com/ is down from last few months.
Is anyone on this mailing list has admin access to it ?
2017-06-28 16:22:06 UTC
Subject: Re: ast mailing list dead ??
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 14:57:40 -0500
Post by Siteshwar Vashisht
Hi Eleftherios,
This link doesn't work: http://lists.research.att.com/mailman/listinfo/ast-developers
-thanks-
hi,
yes the website is down for security reasons
but the mailing list itself still functions.
I'm trying to find out what can be done.
This message is almost 5 months old, so I presume nothing could be done about it.

2017-06-29 13:45:46 UTC
Has ATT forbidden rehosting on github? Seems like there ought to be a
better home.
The last commit in beta branch[1] was more than 2 years ago, so I don't think there will be any more updates. I am trying to put together new patches in my fork at GitHub[2]. If anyone on this mailing list has any patches to share, feel free to send a PR to my repo. I would be happy to review it.
Any word on what DaveK is working on?
Keith Bierman
303 997 2749
[1] https://github.com/att/ast/tree/beta
[2] https://github.com/siteshwar/ast/
Siteshwar Vashisht
Siteshwar Vashisht
2017-06-30 17:55:52 UTC
Has ATT forbidden rehosting on github? Seems like there ought to be a
better home.
The last commit in beta branch[1] was more than 2 years ago, so I don't think
there will be any more updates. I am trying to put together new patches in
my fork at GitHub[2]. If anyone on this mailing list has any patches to
share, feel free to send a PR to my repo. I would be happy to review it.
So I managed to get commit access to the upstream repo and I have updated the beta branch[1] with my patches. Also, Travis is set up to test builds[2]. I will open pull requests for some patches that I have. Reviews are welcome!

[1] https://github.com/att/ast/commits/beta
[2] https://travis-ci.org/att/ast
Siteshwar Vashisht
Danny Weldon
2017-07-01 03:02:35 UTC
Awesome! Thank you so much Siteshwar.
Xose Vazquez Perez
2017-08-20 01:19:05 UTC
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 14:57:40 -0500
Post by Siteshwar Vashisht
Hi Eleftherios,
This link doesn't work: http://lists.research.att.com/mailman/listinfo/ast-developers
-thanks-
hi,
yes the website is down for security reasons
but the mailing list itself still functions.
I'm trying to find out what can be done.
This message is almost 5 months old, so I presume nothing could be done about it.
A bit older, 30 Jan 2016.

HTTP server access for Mailman is down. But if you are looking for the archives,
they are available at:
https://marc.info/?l=ast-developers
https://marc.info/?l=ast-users

And as I said before, Mailman is reachable through email commands to:
<ast-developers-***@lists.research.att.com>
<ast-users-***@lists.research.att.com>
Send "help" in the subject line or in the body of the
message for more info, or for detailed instructions go to:
http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node41.html
http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node42.html

If you have any other question, Lefteris Koutsofios <***@research.att.com>
is your man :-)