[ast-developers] AST on OSX Mavericks; is there a trick?
Jeff Frontz
2014-06-09 22:11:35 UTC
I'm trying to build nmake/ksh (via ast-open) on MacOS 10.9.3 (Xcode 5.1.1).
Depending on how I start things, I get various odd errors -- either md5
checksum mismatches on package INIT or seemingly circular attempts to use
nmake to make itself.

I noticed a message from last month that there was a potential issue with
the new Apple SDK. Is there any way to build?

Thanks,
Jeff
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
just had success with macosx
problems were clang related
we had built OK with clang on linux
nmake on macosx got hit with a runtime overlapped strcpy() abort which was
only caught on macosx
there will be an update this weekend